Friday, January 23, 2015

Karaoke

I think I totally wanna get kiddo a karaoke machine for her birthday.

Never mind that I want it for myself.

Me, hubs and kiddo all 3 got new MP3 players yesterday. I've loaded these puppies up with music and I was dancing around the house, took a skinny can of yankee candle scent and used it for a microphone and kiddo said she was scared.  She ran to her daddy yelling "Protect me, something is wrong with momma, look at her".

Of course, after we all quit laughing, she said "Momma, let me go get my MP3 player and we can listen to different songs and dance together".

I totally see some good momma/daughter bonding time coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..
    karaoke delivery

    ReplyDelete