Monday, February 17, 2014

My baby is growing up.....

school was out for snow most of last week. Today was the first day back and her 'lil boyfriend gave her this for Valentines day. They're in middle school. Aren't they suppose to be trading lunch treats, not getting jewelry and love notes? (yes, I'm a bragger....she let me see her love note, I love that she is willing to share this with me)

and then I was fussing on facebook about how hard it is to find appropriate clothes for a 12 year old.  She's too big for little kid clothes, but juniors are too "old" for her.

I was directed to a site with these clothes, cute, but in my opinion way too hoochie momma for a 12 year old. Umm, NO!!!

I'd like her to have some cute dresses and such and not always wear jeans, but ever since she got to junior clothes, dresses and skirts that aren't too short are few and far between.

^and really, that's a skirt, for my 12 year old? I think not!!!

I so wish I could be a SAHM and had the time and energy to sew.  

My baby is growing up too quick to suit me, I don't want to aid in that with the grown up teen clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment