Saturday, January 2, 2016

Alvin and the Chipmunks--spoiler alert

The Road Chip

Well worth the ticket price.

Kiddo and I really wanted to see it. Hubs didn't, so he went to a different movie while we saw it.

I loved it.

And the message.

Dave finally adopted the chipmunks and made them an "official" family.  Alvin, Theodore and Simon were worried that "dad" would give up on them and Myles didn't help much with his "dad's are overrated" comment.

When Dave found out their fears, he said "No boys, why would you think that? I'd never do that, you're stuck with me whether you like it or not"

Kiddo and I looked at each other knowingly.  That "You're stuck with me, whether you like it or not" has been used in this household a thousand times over the past few years.

We had a conversation about that on the way home and hubs told her "Whenever you're starting to feel like you think we'll give up, just remember our motto....the torture never stops"

Giggles galore.

She said to us on the way "this is our family, I'm the normal one and we know what that's saying if I'm the normal out of us 3"

Yep, a perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment