Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sibling Visit

We met kiddos baby sis today for lunch, paint your own pottery and then ice cream.  A really good time was had by all and I'm feeling pretty good about this placement for 'lil S.

The mom asked for some advice on a few things and told us about the first major tantrum, but overall I got the impression they're in it for the long haul. I so hope I'm right.

Kiddo wasn't near as dysregulated as prior visits either, so I suspect she's feeling the same. We've been invited to the school play in March, that 'lil Ms S is in.  We've invited them to come for a swim when the pool opens.

As S's new mom was telling us things they're planning and things they're working on, I'm struck but how similar her and kiddo really are. I found myself calling her Kiddo Jr more than once.


No comments:

Post a Comment