So, here it goes.
Like last mom, I'm totally addicted to my daughter. She's my love and my baby, even if she is a teenager ;)
- she enjoys mommy/daughter time enough that despite being a normal teenager, at least once a week, she'll request some extra time with me!!
- she was willing to give us a chance as her family, despite how many people have let her down in the past....chaos was the norm, not the exception previously
- she continues to try so hard to heal
- she chose a good example for her best friend, making it easier for her to know how to relate to kids her age and not get sucked into bad peer pressure
- she's tolerate and open.....she's not judgmental at all and she believes firmly in equality for all people
- she forgives me when I make mistakes
- she's AMAZING with the pets and I've never had to worry about their safety (which is a real concern for a lot of kids diagnosed RAD)
- she's not a couch potato and likes activity
- she enjoys doing many of the same things we do, she's not just humoring us going to concerts, plays and more!
- she's funny and gets us!