Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My 7th Grader

Where does the time go?

Monday was the first day of school and my kid got up nicely, let me french braid her hair and behaved.

She claims she did as discussed and told the boy that was talking to her inappropriately that they would not have further contact and that he needed to tell his parents what he did or she would.

Today that same boy was suspended for talking inappropriately at school with another girl.

Babygirl and her boyfriend helped the girl out of the situation. I'm so proud of her for standing up to him.

On another note, I'm really excited that school is texting homework this year so I can find out every bit of homework she has and ask questions about it specifically as a result.  No more "I didn't have homework" excuse.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment