Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rock Concert

My 12 year old daughter and her bestie went to see Alice in Chains with my hubster last night.

How quick these kids grow up. Rock concert on a school night?

I'm traveling on business so I wasn't able to go.  I gave my ticket to Chars BFF. I hear they had an amazing time and BFFs mom says my hubs bought the girls matching t-shirts. He loves to spoil those girls and she's almost like another daughter that just doesn't live with us.

(Although she claims she's moving in this summer, lol)

BFF didn't spend the night this time because hubs thought it'd look weird for girls to spend the night while I'm out of town, but I'm sure they'll make up for it when I return.

Hope they can function at school today (yeah, blogging at 5 am).

I can't wait t

No comments:

Post a Comment