Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Progress

I went out of town last week on business, I was gone Monday am at 6 am-Friday at 8 pm.  That was 2 1/2 days longer than the last business trip. Dreaded the inevitable meltdown from it.

She told Lucifer not to worry about my not coming back, that I would come back, but I figured that was her normal diversion and projecting her feelings through the animals.

She pounced on me upon my return with excitement.  To date NO lash back.

Also, Saturday we went to see her baby sis for a playdate.  Kiddo had that moment before then saying she still didn't get why we couldn't adopt S too, but she dropped it quickly and just seemed to enjoy her day.  Again, no lash back.

Yesterday, we picked her up early from school with a headache from that concussion (long story, but another trigger).  She had therapy yesterday afternoon and was officially released and diagnosed as being a normal 12 year old girl.

So proud of our baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment