Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Second Daughter

I woke up to this in my inbox from kiddo's BFF. She's so adorable and sweet.  She really does show appreciation for anything.

Today is your day! Happy birthday beautiful. Don't let anybody put you down! Stay strong, stay positive, stay you! Everything about you.. Is.. Is.. Just amazing! From day one to 13 years later; you have meant to world too me. You go before others. I honestly have noo idea what I would do without you. You're a second mother too me. I love you like my mother, treat you like my mother. Just because it isn't blood doesn't mean it's not real. It's about the love. My love for you is too infinity and beyond. Nobody could ever change that; take my love from you, or even take you from me. I would fight for you. I can't imagine see you leave my life ever. No matter the situation I will always have 100% daughter, mother love for you, and will always be here for you. I love you soo much Kelly! Thank you for being in my life. I never wish too see you go. Thank you for everything you have done for the no matter the size. Everything from you is amazing. I really appreciate it rather I act like it or not. Sorry if I haven't. Just know you mean the world too me. Anything and everything if you means just as much too me as you do. Today is your day. Put all the bad behind. Keep that beautiful smile on your face. Don't ever let it come off! I hope you have the best birthday ever! Stay beautiful mommy. I love you! soo much! I hope you have an amazing day. I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment