Saturday, March 27, 2021

COVID

 How did I go the whole year of 2020 and not post anything? How did I lose my password again? 

All that extra time and I forget.

Where we left off at, so much has happened since then.

Covid, my daughter graduated, she's engaged now, her sister finally has a foster home of her own. So, I'm thinking now that the girls are virtually grown, I'm going to write about random things. 

I need to find friends. I need a life outside of the kids. What will I do when my monkey gets married? Even though we are best friends, she deserves a strong marriage with the ability to separate childhood and adulthood. 

Meanwhile, I'm having a ball hanging with them. They include me in so much. COVID, ironically, drew us so close together. 

Friday night family dinners started including fiance long before he was fiance.

We did outdoor activities and grew so close. 

With the absence of the "noise" of other people, it's amazing what work gets done in relationships. Unfortunately, what drew us close can also separate others. That's a story for another day. Not ready to tackle that emotional train wreck yet.

My diary on some days, random ramblings other days, but either way I'm back.

Now, how to change my blog title. Still Dreaming doesn't seem appropriate for the goal. Maybe chasing dreams?  

No comments:

Post a Comment