Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekend Fun

Friday night, kiddo asked to go to the movie in the park with a friend, so we went there after dinner.

We saw Monsters University. The friend ended up sitting with us while watching the movie and occassionally the two of them would go to the playground and hang out, then come back and check on the movie.

Saturday, we went to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Kiddo said "Yay, I got to see BOTH sides of the family this weekend"

Funny girl!!

I wish I could get rid of the nagging feeling that things are going to blow up again soon.  It's been exactly a month today since our beach trip and the Traumaversary drama and she's been good as gold.  Ridiculously good most days.

I don't know if mommy spidey sense is working or if it's just that she's been so over the top good that I don't think she can keep it up, not normal good, but very good.

I just wish I could help and make her more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment