Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My prayer for our daughter

I don’t know what our childs future holds, nor do I even know when she’ll come home to us, but I love her so deeply and I’m trusting in you to take good care of our ‘lil girl. In the meantime, we have so many hopes and dreams for her and yet I need to remember she’s your creation, not mine and I have to wait on you and follow your directions. Thank you in advance for entrusting me and her daddy to taking care of her. We do love her so much.  Some days I think about how many years are behind her, but then I realize also how many years are ahead of her. I know I need your help. Increase our faith to believe that you can do what we can’t even dream. Show me how to pray for her. Put her needs on my heart. I don’t want her to miss out on your plan for her life. Help me guide her to the paths you’ve predestined for her. Please secure her future and show favor on her. I pray for your protection over her mind and her heart, but also over us as her parents. Help us be aware of her needs as her parents. Help me listen to your guidance and prompting in our lives as a family. Help remind me in the bad times as well as the good times to keep praising you and thanking you for bringing this princess into our home and allowing her to be our daughter. She’s a treasure beyond belief. Work in us and through us to lift her up. I love you and thank you. AMEN!!



Angels are all around us, as far as the heart can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment