Sunday, February 19, 2012

Most amazing little girl in the world

If we could have brought her home today, we would have.  Today was one of the best days of my life….until we had to say goodbye for now, that is.

I fell in love immediately and my first words to my husband was "omg, you HAVE to look up NOW, she's absolutely the most adorable little girl I've ever seen!!"

My heart is going to be so crushed if this doesn’t work out. She is the most amazing little girl and so positively perfect. She told me about her dream last night, dreaming about the slide at McDonalds, had us watch her purse while she played, eyes wide open with amazement and the story of Santa’s reindeer in our yard last year.  Such a pleasant day.  She had an oreo flurry, which happens to be my favorite flavor ice cream!

We went to a playground afterwards and played, took a walk and had a great time.  I can see daddys girl in her future. .....on his shoulders and waving to friends, calling for them to look. It’s so obvious she's ready for a family and I hope it’s us.  I turned to mush when she reached for hubbys hand.  We took a walk down to the dog park where she wanted to look at the dogs, and if we could go to our house for awhile and see Arlo.  We got to watch her interact with other kids and see how outside the box she plays vs others. My kid in spirit at least.

Such a perfect day. At the end though, she wouldn’t say bye to us and didn’t want to leave. We didn’t either. I got in the car and cried because I was already missing you. Hubby looked over and said “I know, I miss her too”

Side note: there was a buzzard there today too. Little Miss noticed it and pointed out the “eagle” or I’d have never noticed <3

2 comments: