Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bubbles and Baby Dolls

This past weekend we had our first weekend visit with Lil Miss H.

It was such a wonderful weekend and we love this little angel so much already.  It's crazy how quickly she feels like family.

We had a full weekend starting Friday night and ending Sunday afternoon.  Despite being told we'd have to fight to get her to take a shower, bathtime was fun.  Bubbles and water everywhere. We have a huge bathroom, which she seemed to find super cool and yet if there was a dry spot in the bathroom after her baths, I don't know where it was.

I got in the shower the next morning and naked baby dolls were in the tub. That's when reality set in that we really have a little girl in the house. Oh, how I can't wait for her to be back to us.  We miss her!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such awesome news!! I am so excited for you. I bet you had a great time with that precious little girl!

    ReplyDelete