Sunday, April 11, 2021

What's your favorite Season?

 Mine is April.

Yes, I said April.

There is Winter. There is Spring. There is Summer. There is Fall. Then there is April.  A season of it's on.  So much new life in the air.  The green coming up is varying shades of green.  The tulips and dogwoods bloom.  The redbuds bloom.  The cherry trees and pear trees bloom.  People are in the yard mowing for the first time, or fertilizing and the yards turn even greener.  It's a season of it's own.  

Except in April, if you ask my favorite season, I will tell you summer HANDS DOWN.  Then along comes April and temporarily I think it's Spring, but then I realize I didn't like March.  May comes and it doesn't hold same appeal.  June, July and August are my next faves lumped together, but April.....


April is special.  April is a season of it's own.  

The sunshine is more special.

The thunderstorms better. 

Those nights around the firepit making memories.

April is special. April is a season of it's own.  Whats your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment