Friday, April 2, 2021

A Rose By Any Other Name

 Would it still smell as sweet? Would we still be the same people if we had another name?

How did this random question come up? Well, I was searching for something I had posted and couldn't remember the name of it, so I typed "peskie" and the subject.  What actually came up was the meaning of the name peskie (not written by me)


                    "You have a power of expression, either in speaking or writing. You are in favor for studying and                        research. You are clever, clear-sighted and intellectual. You don't like to let others know your true                     feelings. You might be atheistic or agnostic. You have an eventful, exciting life. You are versatile                        and  have the ability to learn easily.

        
                    You are always looking for an opportunity to achieve financial and emotional security. You are                             basically peacemaker. You understand the law of harmony and desire to balance your life with                         those around you. You may feel incomplete without someone to share your love, ideals, wealth or                     work. You can be very sensitive and could appear a bit shy and perceptive. You have developed                         intuition, patience and the ability to nurture others. You can achieve the state of happiness if you                     is willing to accept your needs in a complimentary relationship and go to create them."
                                                      (sevenreflections.com)

It's rather amusing to me that even my screen name has a meaning that matches me.  Except atheist part.  

I guess a rose by any other name does still smell the same?  My screen name and my real self match.  

No comments:

Post a Comment