Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Been a year.....

how crazy that it's less than 2 weeks from a year since I've been on here.

I forgot my password.  How nuts is that?

Anyway, problem solved and I'm back!
As my kiddo is growing up so much, it's probably going to be random ramblings just to get things out of my head.

A few goals for the year are to do more things to take care of myself (ie. writing, eating better, painting, photography, etc).  I'm also going to make my hours at work count more and try to increase the bonuses.  I'm so frustrated at work and need to feel like it's worth it.  Finally, I'm going to work on improving my preparing kiddo for the future.  She's a Junior now and almost grown up chronologically and may need some extra care to get ready for the work world that is ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment